CentOS Web Panel is a free and open source webhosting control panel. Currently we are not providing support for CWP, but you can install CWP on to your Linux VPS server. In this tutorial we will show how to migrate a cPanel account to a CWP server.
Take cPanel backup
1) Go to cPanel >> Files >> Backup >> Download a full account Backup.
2) You can set the backup destination to your CWP server via SCP.
3) Enter the remote server details.
Remote Server: Enter your CWP server IP.
Remote user: root
Remote password: Enter root password of the CWP server.
Port: enter your CWP server’s SSH port number.
4) Then click on ” Generate Backup”.
5) The cPanel account backup will be downloaded to your /root directory in CWP server and the backup file is look like the following format.
6) Change that backup file name to the following format.
7) Login to server through SSH as a root user and move the backup file to /home directory.
# mv /root/backup-12.28.2018_05-31-51_test_user.tar.gz /home/cpmove-test_user.tar.gz
1) Login to CWP and go to User Accounts >> cPanel Migration
2) Then select backup file and click on “Import” to proceed restoration.
Once it is completed, you will get message like “Migration has been successfully completed”
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.